Vagina, Cooch, Va-jay-jay, hot pocket, cookie box, pocketbook…or however you refer to it, is a pretty fascinating organ. Below are a some pretty cool facts about your lady part.
- God created the clitoris to have about 8,000 nerve endings designed especially for our enjoyment and pleasure. Good looking out, God!!!
- The average length of the labia minora (the inner lips) is less than ¾ inch long.
- The vagina is only 3-4 inches long, but it’s very elastic. God designed the vagina to be able to expand by about 200% of its original size. Don’t worry if your guy was blessed to be above average…remember the vagina can accommodate a whole human baby.
- Pubic hair has a life expectancy of about 3 weeks, which is why it doesn’t really grow long enough to braid or anything crazy like that.
- Pubic hair serves several functions. It protects the vagina, alerts men that you’re biologically ready to have babies, and it traps pheromones that directs men to your paradise.
- Only about 30% of women have orgasms from penis penetration alone. The clitoris is super important to reaching sexual satisfaction. Most women who do orgasm during intercourse do so by either strategic positioning or from direct stimulation of the clitoris with fingers (or tongue).
- Having safe sex and having an orgasm (even if it’s through self pleasuring) is good for your health. Benefits include lowering your risk of heart disease and stroke, reducing your risk of breast cancer, bolstering your immune system, helping you sleep, improving your fitness, regulating menstrual cycles, relieving menstrual cramps, reducing the risk of depression, lowering stress levels, and improving self esteem. So grab a trusted partner or toy and get busy!
Remember ladies, to keep a healthy demeanor both inside and out.