Ok, so I was doing a random search on the health benefits of bananas and came across some interesting information. Bananas are good for more than just lots of potassium…who knew?
- Incorporating bananas into your daily diet can help combat depression and put you in a better mood.
- Bananas are rich in iron. Say bye bye to iron deficiency anemia.
- They may help decrease your odds of having osteoporosis because it aids the body in absorbing calcium more efficiently, thus creating stronger, more healthy bones.
- Bananas are low in sodium, so they can lower your risk of having hypertension and strokes.
- Quitting smoking in the new year? Good for you! Bananas contain B6, Magnesium, Potassium, and B12, which are great for dealing with nicotine withdrawal.
- *VERY INTERESTING* If you get bit by a mosquito, rub the inside of a banana peel to reduce swelling and itching.
For more ways bananas can improve your health, check out the original article here.
Remember, to keep a healthy demeanor, both inside and out.